We are currently working on our Fall 2022 Class List, sign up for our Newsletter to stay up-to-date on our current events.
To reserve your spot in a class the class fee must be paid in full. If insufficient registrations cause us to cancel the class, your class fee will be refunded. Class cancellations will not be accepted within a week of the start date of the class. Class fees are non-refundable once class has begun.
Entering the Store to Attend Class:
Students will be asked to sanitize their hands upon entry to store. Sanitizer will also be available in classroom. (Gloves will be provided for those with allergies to sanitizer.)
Each student will be provided a work area that is safely 6 ft from teacher and all other students in classroom.
- Each work station will be equipped with a cutting mat, mini ironing board and iron.
- Students are responsible for all other material needed for class.
- Students are responsible to clear their work stations of all their belongings at the end of each class to facilitate classroom cleaning by store staff.
A few things to keep in mind when shopping during class time:
- Prior to entering store front, students will need to sanitize their hands.
- When the store is closed, shopping will be allowed if there is an extra staff member present to accompany the students into the retail area. i.e. Joyce and Cheryl or Roberta and Suzanne.
End of Class:
To exit classroom and pass back through the store front students will be asked to sanitize your hands before leaving the classroom.
No food will be allowed in the classroom. Everyone will need to leave the classroom at lunchtime.
- Drinks in a sealed reusable container will be the only liquids allowed in class. Disposable cups will not be allowed: ie: Tim Hortons cup with cover.
We ask that you try to limit bathroom usage.
Door from classroom to store front is to remain closed when class is in session.