If a class requires that you purchase a pattern or book, it will be stated in the class description. We offer a 10% discount on supplies used in our classes. In addition, your purchases get added to your Honey Bee Club. Not a member of the Club, just inquire at the shop and we will get you signed up. Machines will NOT be provided for our classes.
A few housekeeping rules:
- We ask that you refrain from wearing scented products due to allergies.
- No food will be allowed in the classroom.
- Everyone will need to leave the classroom at lunchtime. For full day classes lunch breaks will be from noon until 1:30pm.
- Drinks in a sealed reusable container will be the only liquids allowed in class. Disposable cups will not be allowed: ie: Tim Hortons cup with cover, disposable bottles of water etc.…
- Sewing machines and supplies other than a cutting mat, iron and ironing board will NOT be provided for our classes.
- Masks are mandatory, until further notice.
Due to COVID and current health regulations all students will be screened for symptoms prior to attending each class. If students are showing signs of symptoms, we ask that you please stay home.
Policy is subject to change, to follow provincial and/or national policy.
- Beginner friendly = having completed our beginner quilting course.
- Intermediate friendly = having completed a minimum of 3 other courses offered at Quilting B & More.
- If you do not fit into either of these categories, please speak directly to the teacher prior to registering
To reserve your spot in a class the class fee must be paid in full. If insufficient registrations cause us to cancel the class, your class fee will be refunded. Class cancellations will happen no later than one week prior to class start date. Class fees are non-refundable once class has begun.