It's been a little while since we've talked about COVID on here so we figured with the recent outbreak of cases on PEI it would be a good time to remind everyone of our current COVID-19 measures.
- Masks are mandatory upon entry and must be worn at all times.
- We are requiring that all customers sanitize their hands upon entering the store.
- Limit of 3 customers in the store at a time.
- In addition to the above we have the following in place as part of our classroom policy:
- Prior to entry all students will be asked a series of screening questions:
- Do you have any symptoms of COVID-19?
- Have you travelled outside of PEI or been in contact with anyone who has been outside of PEI in the past 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with someone who has (or been exposed to) COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- No food will be allowed in the classroom. Everyone will need to leave the classroom at lunchtime.
- Drinks in a sealed reusable container will be the only liquids allowed in class. Disposable cups will not be allowed: ie: Tim Hortons cup with cover.
This is to help minimize the spread of COVID-19. As Dr. Heather Morrison says, "Please be patient, please be kind."